Expecting moms might have felt that butterflies are flying in your stomach as their baby’s due date in coming closer. It’s really not an easy task to deliver a baby in the world. Here we discuss about the pain free birth options.
Are you ready to welcome your newborn baby in the world? It’s often said that becoming a mother is one of the biggest joys of your life. To have this joy you have to pass through unbearable labor pain. But now you have some options that can help you in minimizing the tremendous labor pain. Let’s have a look at them-
- Epidural– Epidural is one of the most commonly used and effective way of pain reliving during labor. In this method a strong blend of painkillers were inserted in the areas around your spinal cord by a professional anesthetist. These painkillers will numb your system within 10 to 20 minutes. This method will almost completely eliminate your pain.
- Sterile Water injection– In this technique an intra dermal injection is inserted where saline or water is flushed into the spine to ease torment amid contractions by varying torment perceptions. It starts working inside a few minutes and its impact will last up to 90 minutes.
- TENS –Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation machine is a convenient gadget offering pain alleviation without using drugs. The device comprises of electrode pads which can be easily stuck on your lower back and send electric impulses which obstruct with torment pathways. These impulses stop the transmission of pain signals between brain and uterus while contractions.
- Gas– Laughing gas or nitrous oxide is a type of anesthetic. Its pain relieving effects helps you during delivery. It will be given to you via a mask at the time of contractions.
- Pethidine– Pethidine is a pain relieving drug that is inserted by injection in your leg, arm or bottom. It will begin working inside five to ten minutes and can keep going for up to two hours.