APPLICATION || BEFORE APPLYING, MAKE SURE STIMULATOR IS OFF
- Skin must be clean and dry. Dirty or oily skin will prevent electrode adhesion.
- Remove electrodes from bag and then reseal bag to protect the remaining electrodes.
- Insert lead wire pin into wire connector of electrode, making sure no bare metal shows.
- Remove electrode from protective liner. Do not remove by pulling on the wire connector. Save liner for electrode
- Apply by pressing electrodes firmly onto skin. If necessary, clip excess hair with scissors.
- Repeated application may be improved by doing the following: Wash adhesive gel for one second under cold running
water. Shake off excess water then air-dry for 1-2 minutes before reapplying. Be sure not to over saturate with water
as this will reduce the adhesive quality.
REMOVAL AND STORAGE || BEFORE APPLYING, MAKE SURE STIMULATOR IS OFF
- DO NOT peel the electrode off by the wire. Lift a corner of the electrode and slowly peel it away and avoid touching the
gel as much as possible.
- Place the electrodes back onto the glossing side of the saved protective paper liner.
- Remove lead wire pin from electrode connector by gently twisting and pulling it out.
- Remove the electrodes back to the storage bag and reseal tightly to prevent dry-out.
- Store at room or cool temperature and keep out of direct sunlight.
CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS
- Electrodes may provide between 7-10 uses. These numbers vary, depending on skin and/or climate conditions as well
as care of usage and storage.
- DO NOT wear electrodes when showering, bathing or swimming.
- If skin irritation should occur and persists, discontinue use and contact your physician or therapist.
- Replace electrodes when they no longer adhere, become crusted or separated or weakened stimulation.
- Do not use while operating a motor vehicle.
- If any adverse reactions occurs, discontinue use immediately.
- Check skin under pad periodically.
- Any electrode placement that applies current to the neck region.
- Any electrode placement that causes current to flow through the head.
- Electrodes must not be used for stimulation on persons with cardiac demand pacemakers, implanted defibrillators, or
other implanted metallic or electronic devices.
CLEARED BY THE FDA FOR INTENDED
OVER THE COUNTER (OTC) USE
RESEAL PACKAGE TO KEEP ELECTRODES FRESH
Manufactured for Gurin Products LLC– Tustin, CA